Ice Cream Scoop and Pizza Cutter – 2016 Project
Demi Lune Table – 2015 Project
- Demi Lune Table Photo
- Half-Round Table Apron Tenons Pattern
- Half-Round Table Aprons
- Half-Round Table Clamping Cawl
- Half-Round Table Front Apron
- Half-Round Table Front View
- Half-Round Table Inlay
- Half-Round Table Shaper Setup
- Half-Round Table Top View
Cutting board notes:
- The cutting board is assembled using marine epoxy, such as System Three T-88 (WoodCraft).
- The router bits and shaper cutters needed will be provided by the Club.
- Bread Box – Photo
- Bread Box End Template – Full Size
- Bread Box End Template
- Bread Box End View
- Bread Box Front View
- Bread Box Grove Template
- Bread Box Groove Template – Full Size
- Bread Box Top
- Bread Box Top View
Bread Box notes:
1. You will need light weight (9 – 11 oz.) canvas duck fabric to glue the bread box slats to with 3M 90 Hi-Strength Spray adhesive (Grainger).
2. Each student will make the templates needed for the bread box. You will need ½” and ¾” MDF and thin double sided tape. The full size template drawings will print out full size only if you use 11 x 17 paper and select full size when you print. Do not select size-to-fit.
3. The router bits and shaper cutters needed will be provided by the Club.
Small Jewelry Box